Content Management System (CMS)
Once you are on web, the immediate and most pivotal tool to look out is for a valuable Content Management System. The CMS helps one to keep the portal lively by updating, changing and pumping with newer content.
Web Content Management is thus a system for creation, capture, delivery, customization, and management of web content (HTML, Images, PDF Brochures, etc...).
CMS is a method for:
- - Identifying content requirements
- - Creating consistently structured content for reuse
- - Managing content in a definitive source
- - Ensuring content complies with corporate and government standards and guidelines
- - Assembling content on demand to meet customers' needs